Saturday, July 3, 2010

Life and Times has made it to New York!!

I have been in Georgia for the last ten days visiting my friend, Annie, in Sandy Springs (north Atlanta) waiting impatiently for word the books have arrived. Yesterday, I got word they have made New York and are sitting in the harbor waiting to be unloaded. Buggers - it’s a holiday weekend. Once unloaded, they will go through customs and then wait to be transported to Boston. Boston to Portland will be the easy part, they go by truck! In Portland they will be housed in a distribution center where I will load my car with orders I have received and need to fill. Future orders, depending on size, will either be filled by me, or from this facility. Yes, for all you near Island Falls, I will have your books!!

It has been a long wait, but the end is close for all of you who have patiently waited for Life and Times on Pleasant Pond. Thank you for waiting. I can’t wait for you all to receive your copies, it’s beautiful.

Happy 4th of July